Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Winston at West Vancouver (a regular event)

Everyone who knows us also knows that we love the North Shore! I spend so much of my time there that I can drive there with my eyes closed. The one place we love to frequent is the West Van Dog Beach at Ambleside. We are such a common site there that everyone who is a regular knows me by Winston....."Ah, it is Winston, the really big pug". Here are some pics of a typical day at the beach with his beloved "chuck-it" toy (note: always take 2 balls, a) in case you loose one and b) to share with another dog). After the beach we really love to walk over to the village for a coffee or tea outside the cafe shop where Winston is also a popular pooch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers