Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, September 05, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUNI-WOONS

Hi everypuggy,

Today is a wonderful day. Today is my Tuni-woons birthday.


Why not stop by her blog and wish her a happy birthday..... if you haven't alreadys.

Now onto my special birthday poem for my girl.....

Tuni, my girl
You're
Cute as a button
You're
Pretty in pink

From your head
to your tail
I luv all of yous

Your tongue....
Way too cutes
Your face.....
Way to pretty

You are my GF
I am your BF

Let's have a big bash
Let's celebrate bigs
 We'll toot all night longs
We'll toot all day too
Just don't light them candles
anytime that we farts
or we then be celebrating
a great big bonfire!

Winston Wilbur-woons
a pug in luv

7 comments:

  1. Aww, Winston! You are a pug in love for sure. Such a great poem for a deserving pug!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet poem! Winston you are such a special pug/poet!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous05:56

    Lovely Ode to Tuni, Winston! A greeting has been left from Lola Pug. Lots of love to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet poem Winston!! Tuni is a lucky pug to have such a thoughtful and romantic guy!!!

    ~kisses~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Tuni! Enjoy a Nylabone on me.

    Your Buddy,
    Riggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the poem!!!!!

    WInston Tuni here....oh thank you so much for the birfday wishes and the funny sweet poem. I love it!! Mom loves it too...and oh the sisters are jellos. Thanks

    Hugs
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winston
    This is a beautifuls birthday poem for Tuni Woons!
    We wish her a happy birthday too
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers