Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I am gonna be a big brother soon!

Hi everypuggy,

Our very goods friends on faceboook have started a chip in the help raise money to bring our newly adopted rescue pug from Tennessee (Midsouth Pug Rescue) all the way to our home in Vancouver Canada.

Mum and I are super excited to be getting a little brother for me as we have been looking for a long times for the perfect pug!

Sam Cooper is his name and he is currently being fostered in Tennessee. Here he is heres!

Sam Cooper


Are you able to help us?

Funds are short for us since my MRI for my back legs so we needs a bit of help.

Any amount will go a long ways.



Thank yous

Soon to be Big Brother
Winston Wilbur

11 comments:

  1. We chipped in! We can't wait for you and Sam Cooper to meet, you will be an excellent big brother.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitched in just alittle bit... we are no mean rich, but we can save some treat $ and help. Hope you reach your goal quick and get your brother soon !!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are just so thrilled and excited about this Winston!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We put the link on our blog! Hope Sam Cooper gets home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Winston! Now, Southern pugs may bark with an accent. And believe us, he will freeze his little booty off in Canada! Hope you send him a coat for the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, I wish you the best!
    I'd love to donate but I've got a very small budget myself. Being 20 and living with my boyfriend does keep our money very tight.
    However, I hope you get to take your little brother home soon. :)


    VegCourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so excited for you and your family Winston.
    Sam Cooper is adorables and he will be so happy in your home.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. We helped a little. So excited for you Winston!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new brother! We're sure Sam will make a great addition to your family!

    Lots of licks,
    Swisher and Oakley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hisa Winston!
    George your twin from Kansas here to tell you that I had 'da mamas donate some monies so your bubba can get home before the howlidays!
    Much Luvums,
    George & his siblings (Gracie, Toby, Lily & Mimi) & da mamas

    ReplyDelete
  11. How great we just donated!

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers