Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dickens takes a holiday...... At my house!

My pug pal Dickens came to stay with us for 5 days while his Dad went to Toronto. Here are pictures from his visit. I really enjoyed having him here, I luvs him, he is my bestest pal (Tuni don't worry, I still luvs you and think yous is super cutes) . My mum misses him since he left, she loved having two pugs snuggled on the bed at night!

Dickens snuggled under a towel. Look at the size of the leaf we found on our walk that morning.


Picture of the trail at Sasamat Lake where we went for a walk.


Dad and us


Sniffing around


Dickens on the lookout


Me on the path



Mum can't tell if this is me or Dickens on the boardwalk.





Wow what a nice view of the lake!


Car Ride! I am the one with the blue vest harness.


Mum says this is one of her favs of me. Dickens arrived with his pillow but I liked using his pillow at night while he always leaned on Mum's leg.


Dickens sleeping on Mum.



I was a good puggie and shared my toys. Dickens is playing with my doggie.



Dickens



Me



Waiting for supper



Mum would wake up in the morning to find us like this! I luvs my pug pal.



Me in the car taking Dickens home.



Me and Dickens in the car. A bit of a tight squeeze as Mum has a two seater convertible.
This is the last picture before we dropped Dickens at home.


Thanks Dickens for coming to stay..... we had loads of fun!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good time with Dickens! Those pictures of the lake and the forest are wonderful! You are a lucky puggie to have such good friends and good parents to take you places together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time playing with Dickens. We always like sleepovers with our furiends too! What a good Pug you were sharing with your furiend.

    Chihuahua kisses,
    The Munchkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston, You are a great host - I think we would all like to stay at your house. Also, that leaf you found is pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Winstons, I know you are my bestest boyfriends don't worry. Its nice you have a best pug pal to play with, alls I got is my stinky sister Sequoia! Pug hugs!!!

    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winston; How nice to have your pal Dickens over for while his Daddy went on a trip. What a lovely walk you went on. Tell your Mum to get you a brother or sister pug of your own so you always have a cuddle buddy. You can be partners in crime too....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston
    I want to come visit you. I want to go all those places that you and Dickens went to.
    I know you had such a good time with Dickens- you can have a good time with me too.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous09:20

    It looks like you had tons of fun playing with Dickens! :)

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers