Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A star is born

Hi Everypuggy,

 I have to tell you...

that I have a pug pal named Lola, who is a film star!
Last weekend she came outs to our pug meet and filmed a movie.

Lola and me at the dog park


Stop by her blog and check it out!

Maybe ask for her pawtograph while your there.

ttfn

Winston Wilbur

6 comments:

  1. Hey Winston!

    That's so cool you got to hang out with Lola.
    This is a very sexy photo of the two of you.
    We wanted to let you know that we are indeed
    going to the Seattle Pug Gala in June. We can't
    wait to finally meet you and your mom!

    We hope you are having a great week!

    -Dana, Daisy and Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting thanks for sharing

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winston Wilbur!
    Awww you and your little black pug pal Lola look soooo cute together! Oh I really need her pawtograph for sure! What movie did she film??
    I hope you had lots of fun together!
    Love, Licks and Hugs with Tummy Rubs from your friend Frank xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola's mom is so creative! Looked like you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Lola's movie! Thank you for sharing.
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you hanging out with a movie star! Lola's video was very cute, thanks for sharing with us :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers