Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Me and Mum at Burnaby Mountain

A kiss for Mum!

10 comments:

  1. So sweet to kiss your mama. And those flowers are so pretty! We see a hoodie, is it still cold up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winston
    I just love that photo of you and your mom!
    Its kissable!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you are so sweet to give your Mum kisses. Looks like it was a beautiful day to be out and about :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww thats so sweet! Pug Kisses are the BESTEST EVER!!! Burnaby Mountain looks lovely, are those daffodils behind you??? They are so beautiful! Love, Licks and Hugs from your Furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hike and a snuggle with mum, could life be better?
    Licks,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two pictures are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Winston,

    Great picture with your Mum in font of the pretty flowers.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Love how you snuck a kiss in, Winston. If that was me, it would be mama trying to kiss me. YEUCH! I would accept a kiss from you, though. Maybe.

    Lola Pug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, you kissing mama is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers