Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Phew Christmas is tiring stuff!


Happy New Year's Eve every puggy.

Here are pictures from our Christmas. Mum says that after the writing of the letters and squabbles over certain incidents (who was at fault!)... incidents that Santa might consider us naughty, we woke ups on the big day to lots of presents.

So first here are the letters.


Dear Fat Man in Red
I was a super good girl this year. I shared all our toys with my sister. I tried not to hog the food bowl.I only stuck my paw into the garbarator to pull out food just once this year. I did NOT dig holes in the garden.... come on I am a cat. Dogs dig holes !!! Also please don't hold me accountable for the pork chop incident. The pug did that not me. The pork chop found it's way to the carpet from Dad's plate when Winston jumped on the table. But go easy on him, remember Tika and the donuts. We did attack the box and Tika did rat us out by NOT licking the white powder off her nose. But you still gave us great gifts that year. Anyway, I really would love some nice fresh catnip and some furry mice to go with it.
Luv Kizzy

Dear Santa,
I have been a really good cat this year as I always am every year. May I remind you that donut incident was instigated by Kizzy not me. I was super good this year about not pooping in the bath tub even when Mum forgot to clean the litter box one morning. I tried hard not to instigate fights with my sister only to have her beat me up. I am sorry I gave Mum and Kizzy attitude when Kizzy returned from the vet.... but they did smell funny. I hope to find a nice slab of ham in my stocking, (maybe leave it in the fridge so it doesn't go off, Mum might get mad if my stocking starts to smell). I would also like some more cat toys, I am not fussy but, I really like the fuzzy mice.
Luv Tika

Dear Santa Paws,
I have been a good boy all year. Let me starts by saying the pork chop incident was Kizzy not me. I can not possibly get on the table and Mum will vouch for that too! Please don't get mads at me for the large pot holes in the garden..... that was the cats. I was pretty goods about sharing my toys. I did not sit and bark at molecules in the air just to annoy Mum (well she thinks I am barking at nothing but I do hear things she doesn't). I was really goods for the vets and I was super goods for Mum when she would groom me, I was not wiggly. For Christmas I would luv a new squeaky toy. I luv the chicken stixs treats by NRG so I would appreciate a bag of those too. I would luvs a plane ticket to Virginia so I cans visit Tuni (that one is probably way too much to ask for but hey worth the try) Oh and if you could do something about the grey cat in our house I would really like that best. Perhaps a one way ticket to the North Pole?
Luv Winston



Now for the pictures

First off we went into the yard to see if we could find any evidence of Santa even being here.

Kizzy thought he may have crushed the bamboo with his sleigh but nope he did not.



I looked for tracks in the frosty grass but I founds none!




Tika thought that she may find tracks in the garden soil but there were none there too!



Santa is sneaky, then Mum said somethings about the roof. We were too scared to check that out, ok well Kizzy said she would but Mum said NO to dangerous!

I gots busted trying to sneak into my presents early. Do I looks guilty.... Mum says I do.





Here I am opening my gifts. I got lots of treats and toys.
This is me posing just before I was allowed to tear into my gifts.



MMMMMM chicken stix


action shot




Here I am showing offs my new pillow that Mum made for me!
It is brown with dog bones on it.


After the excitement we cuddled down for some ZZZZZZZ

Kizzy tooks a good photo for Mum



Tika was super exhausted



So was I. I gets super excited then I get so tired.




Later I hung out and chewed on my squeaky toy from Tuni







Now Mum and I are watching TVs while we waits for midnight to welcome in 2010




But I am getting sleepy I can't stop yawnings
Mum and I can't wait for midnight.


Good Nights every pug, Happy New Years

4 comments:

  1. Dear Winston, Kizza and Tizzy,
    all my cute furry friends.
    I sure am glad that Santa came through for all of you! He is really the one who knows if you are naughty or nice, and it looks to me - like he got it all figured out.
    I want to wish you all a Happy wonderful 2010.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearesr Winston,

    Too bad abouts the plane ticket this years, maybe next yes? Well I really hopes you get the package I sent soon, Mom said she mailed its but I wonder sometimes. I hopes you all have a happy new year. And Seuqoia says hi, whatevers.

    Pug hugs,
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your letters are just right! And they apparently worked -- looks like you got plenty of prezzies! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13:03

    I hope you guys had a great holiday and a happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers