Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Our Blogversary..... from the archives

Hello every pug. Well, it was 4 years ago that we started our blog Two Cats and a Pug. Enjoy our slide show of images from the archives.


Happy New Year everyone. Welcome 2010



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: From the archives
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary!

    What a pawesome peek into the arkhives too!

    Here's to many many more!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston, those are some great pictures in your slideshow!! I especially like the pic of you on the stairs with the flowerpot! Oh, yeah, the kitties are cute, too. Happy Blogoversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary all!


    We loves the picture thing. All the picutes were great but you knows I got my eyes on a certain pugger. You are so cutes as a pup. So many adventures too :)

    Pug Hugs, Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogversary my friends.
    Your photo show was out of this world.
    We did not know you then. But we are very happy to know you now, and we wish you many more bloggy years.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi winston!

    happy new year and blogoversary!

    we love your video and blog!

    xoxox
    melissa and emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great slideshow! Happy blogversary!
    Stay warm. It is freezing here in central Florida! Best wishes for the New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulationd buddy! I didn't know you had a blog for SO long! I have mine since sept 08. I loved your pictures at the beach. I love to roll in the sand and sometimes I like to swim, sometimes I don't! Oh and I think your siblings are really cool. Mine are fishes and I can't play with them :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:28

    That is an awesome video!!

    Happy blogoversary and happy new years!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers