Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2002

Hi Everypuggy. What is so special about this day, you might ask. Well, today is the days I came barking into this world. Today I am 8! Mum says I was one of 8 in the litter. My litter had 5 girls and 3 boys and I was the biggest puggers in the group. I looks just like my pug Dad Sam.

Anyways, I ams having a small Party on Sunday. Here is my invitation. I wish yous could all comes but I know it is kinda fars for you alls. (I knows Gus and Indy are the closest but still it is a little fars for them toos I thinks)

Tuni, I wish you had that Beaming power from your command chairs. You could be here in a flash. I tolds Mum what I want is for a plane ticket for Tuni to come heres for Sunday. Mum said that it was out of the questions. Sigh!!!!! Ah my luvs you will have to enjoy my party from my blog. (I am not happys about this Mum!)





x

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous09:43

    Deerlake park? We aren't that far away! If you don't mind two not too well behaved pugs, i think you have a partay! hahaha

    Happy Birthday!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINSTON!

    I wish I lived close enough to come to your party!

    I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!

    xoxo
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston happy bifsday! I so wishes I could be there on Sundays, but Mom cought me leavings this morning and tricked me with extra treats to stay. Hrmph. Maybes next year? I hopes you get lots of cake for your birfsday.

    Oh yeah Sequoia says happy b-days too, whatevers.

    Yours, Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Winston! Can you believe you're 8 today? You are all grown up little guy!

    I wish I could attend your birthday party because it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Tuni is on her way to your house so keep an eye out for her. She's bringing birthday wishes from all of us.

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Winston!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy barkday Winston! Your party sounds awesome. we are sad you live so far away! We will be thinking of you. Msybr out momma will let us have some cake??

    Love Gen & the Foo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh we wish we were khloser!

    That looks like such fun!

    Khake and khoffee!

    And maybe even some KHATS?

    Happy Barkday!

    I hope woo have a pawesome day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winston, if we lived closer we would be there in a heartbeat!! Hope you have the best birthday party ever :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous02:21

    I would be there in a heartbeat Winston, if I lived closer. *sigh* But we'll help celebrate your birthday here for you.
    Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Winston!!! Wishing you the best day ever and enjoy your party this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, happy birthday Winston! Ya know I was the biggest dude in my litter too. Me and brother were the last to get our furever home. Mom says big puggers like us are perfect though. Big and squishy and ideal for snuggling!

    Wish I could be there for your big party. Have fun!

    Gunther

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday Winston!
    We cannot wait for the party!
    xoxoxo
    melissa & emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Burfday! The big 8!!! Congrats...we hope you have a great party we look forward to many pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday Winston! I am sorry to be late but my mother sleeps too much!!! How are the party preparations going? I so wish I could go! I also wish my bloggy friends lived closer so I can have a party one day but we live waaaay tooo south for everybody to come! enjoy the cake and we'll be waiting to see pictures of the party!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers