Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Hazel and some Redwoods

Hi everypuggy,
Winston heres. I wanna tells you all about our house guest. Her name is Hazel and she is 3 years old. Today she is the spotlight on our blog.

That is her on the left, me on the right

Her pawrents have gone off to Peru until next Wednesday so she is staying with us.
Hazel is a member of our pug group... that is how I knows her.

Ok so on the weekend we piled into the car and went to a park called Redwood Park.
It has lots of trees planted in it, from all over the world!

(Mum forgot the camera so the pictures were taken on her cellphone.
Not the best quality!)

Here is Hazel riding in the car.

REDWOOD!
These redwoods are still young but boy they sure were tall!

 A replica of a treehouse that the original owners of the land lived in.
They planted all the different types of trees.

 Hazel and I walking the trail.
Thank goodness for the trees they kept us cool as it was hot outs.

Break time while Mum takes some photos.

This tree looked cool so Mum had to snap a photo!

The cedar grove!

Tall cedar trees
Look way up and you can see the sky poking thru


Hey Mum looks at this long picnic table....
we could have a pug meet up heres and do a BBQ!

An old western red cedar

Well that wraps it up for now. Back into the car and home we go.

Hazel and me getting ready to go home!
Not sure where we will go this weekend but I am sure Mum has something planned for us!

(Oh and for the record..... I haven't told Tuni that Hazel is visiting buts Tuni need not worry. Hazel is NOT my type. I mean, she is cute and all but.... she is totally hyper and just a young'un. Nope! I still luvs my Tuni. I am not into dating the younger generation, Hazel is just a cool friend to hang withs.)

Winston Wilbur

9 comments:

  1. Hazel seems like a great guest, Winston! You guys are having lots of fun -- wonder how high we could climb up in those trees. Heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie! And that Redwood Park is so gorgeous! What a great day you guys had!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel is adorable!!

    That park looks really neat!!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winston,

    What a cute house guest and adventure too. The trees are huge! Have a great time with Hazel.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you're having a great time with Hazel. Even though she's a young'un, I'm glad she's cool. It so great to have friends stay over because usually there's special treats and exciting adventures.

    I would love to visit Redwood Park. The trees, the trails, the fresh, clean air - spectacular! If I'm ever in your neck of the woods let's go there and have a picnic.

    Tuni knows that she's the only one for you. You guys are the perfect couple!

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston Woons its the Tuni Woons here. I knows you aren't into those hyper gals....like Sequoia hee hee! I wonder if my sisters would have fun with Hazel. I think her nose fold is super cutes...you know for her....ummm. I hope you get a few naps in with her around. I know it can be hard my sisters are so rowdy. Its past my bed time got to go!

    Hugs
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great pictures, Winston! I hope you enjoy your visit with your friend Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Winston!
    Your frined Hazel is soooo sweet! What a nice friend. And so nice to be able to share your beautiful tall , tall redwood treess and western cedar.
    Those trees are so magestic! I love walking in the forest too, but I have never ever seen a trail like that- so very nice.
    All of my trails, I must climb over logs and jump streams. I love your woods.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi winston!
    oh my gosh!
    hazel is so cute and you are the perfect host!what a wonderful vacation she is having with all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers