Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Blog Commenting for our Friends

Hi everypuggy, just to lets you all knows that Mum is taking a course this term and it is takings up a lot of her times between that and work and me!

We will try to comment on your blogs but may not get to it. We will try to read them as often as we can.

Course ends beginning of December.


Winston Wilbur

12 comments:

  1. We understand. Enjoy your fall.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Hope your mum aces the class! Have a great weekend.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your mom will be very busy, Winston! Let's just hope she doesn't forget to give you many foodables! December would be a long time to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winston! What course is your mum taking? Momma is taking four courses and is super busy this semester. Maybe I should post something on my bloggy about this? I try to blog by myself but you know how moms are. They just have to have their little hands in everything!

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous15:00

    That's OK!
    Sometimes these things happen!
    Take care
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston, the key to this being a successful semester for your mom is lots and lots of chews. We get bully sticks, bones, yak chews, you name it. Long term chews. These will keep you occupied while mom is studying and writing papers. That's the only way mom gets through a semester here. It's a little easier because we tend to entertain and exercise each other, but we do try to get to the dog park at least once a month. It's a challenge, but it's doable.
    Good luck to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries,, we will always be here for you.
    Your momma must study and take those classes!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about it Winston, since my mummy has gone back to school she doesn't have as much time to post or comment on blogs either...Saturday and Sunday are our commenting days :P BOL!
    I hope your mummy enjoys her course!

    ~Oisín

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Winston,

    I will miss seeing your cute face, but I totally understand.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Winston, dont worry I understand what its like, Mum did a course last year and it was hard work with work and looking after me!! I hope to hear from you soon! Will miss you until then! Love, Licks and Phugs Frank xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Winston! I understand, there isnt enough time in the day when you have so much to do and your paws cant type on the computer so you need your Moms help! My Mum did a course last year and it was hard to look after me and work and the blog! Phew! Going to miss you until then! See you soon! Love, Licks and Phugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers