Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I will have cake and eat it too!

Hi everypuggy,

Winston heres.

When Sam and I wents to my BFF's (Dickens) 11th birthday pawty we hads the most amazing cake ever.

It was bone shaped and mades of my favourites... LIVER!

I was in heavens from the first bite

mmmmmm cake!
Cake always tastes best when eaten withs your eyes closed!

Sam Cooper even had cakes.

It was his first time and he was VERY PIGGISH!

He didn't close his eyes and savours it like me... No, he gobbled it ups and went looking for mores!

looks at the way his eyes bug outs! totally droolings here!
Yup my favourite foods is livers! I think it might be Sam's too!


Do you have a favourite food?


Enjoying a slice of life
Winston Wilbur

10 comments:

  1. Hi Winstons & Sam!!
    If there was one word to describe our favorite food, it would have to be....CHEESE!!!!!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is my favorite- just everything-- even bananananas
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a delicious sounding super tasty cake!

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Winston - I totally would have closed my eyes and savored that cake too... my little sister on the other hand would have been more like Sam and gobbled it up!!

    Oh, and Ellie wants me to say that Sam Cooper is looking very handsome in that pic...

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus (& Ellie too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two brothers are just so cute, yep we like liver snacks alot..mom calls them cookies and we get them when we actually use the puppy pads instead of the floor, some days are diamonds and some days are stones, if you get my drift!
    stella rose and maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston, Mes will tells yous that LIVER is my #2 Favorite food. #1 is tuna. My hairy slobbery sisters says Liver is #1
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liver?? Who doesn't like liver? Sometimes our mama slow cooks (grills) chicken gizzards for us (summer only on a grill outdoor, she won't cook it in the house, lol) Is there any chance you can get a recipe for this cake and post it? We may have a chance of convincing our humama make this one for us !!

    Lovies
    Sammy - I am in love with Sam Coop's tongue : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sam is just like Sequoia inhaling his food. We savor our food right Winston!!!

    Hugs
    Emma Lemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a party! Glad you both enjoyed the cake, in your own way.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum, that cake looks so tasty! I have so many favorite foods, I don't know how I would ever pick just one! Maybe pizza crust is my very favorite though.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers