Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Test Drives... Dogger Style

Hi everypuggy,

Winston here to talks to you abouts the official test drive I dids in my new Dogger Stroller.

This is actually from abouts 2 weeks ago and was my first outing in my new stroller.

It was raining that day so we used the rain cover.

Okay, ready to goes!


keeping dry in my dogger!
(We will use the rain cover regularly as we gets lots of rain here in the Vancouver areas. The rain cover comes with the "base model")

We test drove it on the trail near our house.

hey Mum I thinks it stopped rainings

I wanted to see how smooth the ride was.
Mum wanted to test it's ability to maneuver the rough terrain.

Check it outs...

Pretty quiet ride, don't you thinks?
No problem over the rocks and tree stumps!

Looks here...
It has some pretty cool shock thingys on the frame which helps reduce the bumps



You can also sees the wheels are air filled so it makes it easy to maneuver on different terrains.

Um, I think it is starting to rain again...

Mum puts the rain cover back ons

Back onto the sidewalks we went, for more testings.

It is just soooooo smooth, I just love my new ride!

Check out how comfy I look...


When we arrived back homes Dad and Sam Cooper were watching outs the window for us

Looks closely, do you see Sam?

OMP looks at the rains!!
Time to gets out of this rains and inside now,

Mum don't forget to put on the brake.

Just use your foot...

Mum really likes the brake system on the Dogger.
Stay tuned,
here is an upcoming sneak peaks into the next type of terrain we tested outs...

Just hanging at the beach
 Keep on rolling,

Winston Wilbur

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Winston!! Happy Easter Sam!!
    Much Luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Winston, congrats and your dogger stroller. You look very comfy and glad to see you and Sam are doing well!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stroller is just too awesome, the perfect ride for you

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Winston! :)

    Thanks for working so hard to show the coolness of your Dogger! I loved it.

    Ann-Marie Fleming
    http://www.DogQuality.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man... that is slick! We heve never seen the ocean - I heard it is a big puddle. Envious of your life sometimes..

    Lovies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad it's not a bumpy ride. You look so cool cruising, Winston!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks like smooth ride! We're glad your mom got you such a great set of wheels!

    Steve & Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool! Mom broke down and ordered one for Isabelle. Your videos just made her realize that it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Winston and Sam!
    I love the test ride that you shared with us. Your new buggy is terrific... over logs and stumps- I am sure it can do it all- and most of all I can see you really enjoy the ride.
    Just sit and enjoy the scenery!
    And hanging out at the beach is fun too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SUPER PAWESOME! That's way better than our shopping basket we were in the other day, Bol. (check out our blog post). Riding in style looks good on your dude!

    Lots of licks,
    Swisher and Oakley

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers