Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, April 07, 2013

What's your lounging style?

Hi everypuggy,

Winston Wilbur heres

I loves my dog bed.

I loves to lounge in it.

Sam likes a good dog bed too.

Mum says whens we lounge we have two very differents lounging styles.

I lounge fully in my bed, forming my body to the shapes of my bed

Likes this...
I usually likes my pillow beside me too
All nice and cozy and comfy

zzzzzzzz

Sam, on the other paw, lounges hanging outs of his bed

Likes this...

he fits in this bed curled ups, but he just likes to let it all hang outs!

Sam also likes the hard floor!

(Them young'uns... I can't do hard floors anymores, I needs cushioning!)

He has a favourite spot in the living room, it is where the sun shines in the afternoons...


I guess Mum is rights, we do have different lounging styles!

Sam makes a great pillows too!
What kinda lounging style do you haves?


Lounge ons my friends, lounge ons
Winston Wilbur

8 comments:

  1. great pics

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I had a cocker spaniel named Estrella, and she would lick the corners of her little bed then curl into a ball.

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winston
    Were all so special in our own way-- and so are both of your lounging styles.
    I like to lounge like you do. You look comfy and warm and all cuddled into your bed... but then Sam looks so comfy too,, I guess like they say
    "different strokes for different folks".
    One thing for sure- your both as cute as can be, and I love you both.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. D&D prefer laps over anything else. Donald seems to like a bolster to rest his head and Daisy like to be covered with a blanket.
    Love,
    Christy
    PS. Like the addition of Sam to the blog header and love the pic of you two snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlet says her favorite lounging style is on top of me. If I'm not available, her own personal single bed with her woobie is her preference.

    ♥♥♥
    Meredith & Scarlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam is obviously the best cushion of all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE the snuggling picture. Two good lookin' boys lounging... where was the invite?

    Lovies
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys definitely know how to lounge! Depending on the weather, we either cram into one bed or sprawl wherever. We're a combo of you two! Quincy liked to sleep with his head hanging off the bed, crazy pug.

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers