Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Test Drives 2... Storming the Beach of Vancouver

Hi everypuggy,

As promised I have my full report ready for how the Dogger handles the beach terrain.

Living here in Vancouvers, we sure like to go to the beach.

Since I started to loose use of my back legs, we were no longer ables to visit the beach on account I wasn't ables to get arounds on the sand.

Me in my wheels, they aren't goods on sand!
This made me very sad.

BUT...
Thanks to my new Dogger I am back at the beach!

Just looks at us on the sand, my dogger got me here!
The Dogger mades it all the way along the sand!

Even through dry and wet "clay like" sands!

Take a looks...


 We stopped and hung outs on the logs

Styl'in and profil'in at the beach
It is so amazing how it just glides along the sand.

Just looks at Dad pushing me!


Sam Cooper loves a good beach as much as I do,

He loves to chase the big dogs amongst the logs.

just looking to stir up some trouble!
It sure feels goods to be back at the beach!

Life doesn't come to a stop just because my legs do!

Watching the tug boats passing by 

DogQuality.com has changed my life.

Mum loves that it is a Canadian Company too! From rights here in Vancouver!

The folks there are dedicated to making sure pugs like me enjoy my "golden years"

So, if anyone is looking to get ones, I strongly suggest The Dogger


Why not tell them

Winston Wilbur sent you!

6 comments:

  1. We've only tried ours out on the sidewalks, but that is good to know! We have lots of beaches here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, you and Sam look mighty fine at the beach! I'm so happy the dogger works so well for you!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should become the dogger spoke dog we totally want one its gonna be great to take the pugs on the train to manhattan

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! You guys must have been the star attraction at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see that you two had fun. Although you couldn't walk on the sand, it's great to see that the dogger really came in handy. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures and videos!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Winston! :)

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers