Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tourist for a day

Hi everypuggy

Winston heres.

The other day Sam and I wents to Queen Elizabeth park.
It was kinda likes being a tourist for a day!

You can gets a good view of the city from theres.


Sam at the lookouts
Me at the lookouts
This place has lots of gardens and a greats view, it gets a lot of tourists.

with Mum in the garden area

While we were theres we stopped to pose for photos with the sculptures

peek a boo Sam
 I like to call these...

"pug circles" withouts the running!
I see you!

And that ends the tour today

your tour guide
Winston Wilbur

10 comments:

  1. Tee hee hee, I love your pug circles without running! And you both are soooo handsome! Gosh--- your cutie pies, and I am so glad you got such a good view of the city!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy touring

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos to remember a fun day!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very beautiful view! You and Sam were very lucky to take a nice trip there. :)
    P.S: I love your pictures! Every picture on this post is just perfect!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great outing, Winston. Wonderful view from the lookout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:30

    Lola Pug and I can hardly wait to see you again and join you and your brother on a walk, Winston. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, those are great pics! Our auntie & uncle are off to Vancouver this week. Our uncie is running in the marathon!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Winston!

    What a fun day you all had!
    We love the photos of you and Sam at the lookout.
    We hope you had a great weekend!

    -Dana, Daisy & Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you, all those adventures!!
    You look very handsome, Winston.
    SC is not bad either, lol

    xoxo

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute Sam is!!!!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers