Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Beach Time.... (finally!)

Ok this heat is just too much. We have been breaking records here in Vancouver and mum and I are getting just a little bit barky about it. We have not been to the beach cause it is too darn hot for moi. This makes me grouchy and barky. I feel fat and out of shape due to the lounging around in my bed for almost a week now. I miss my chuck it!!! Yesterday and today has been a bit cooler so FINALLY mum took me to the beach and then afterward we did some plane barking at YVR.
Shadow play! me and my shadow.
Mum's shadow
My cute little pug-butt! Here I am barking at an incoming jet
Alert and waiting for the approach of the jet, ready.... jet..... bark!
Is that a plane I hear off in the distance?
relaxing in between jets
Loaded in the car and ready to leave the beach..... mum loves the "soggy dog" cover, specially on days like today when I am soaking wet!
The routine is simply....... arrive at park, run to beach, play chuck it, sniff some butt, growl at big dogs trying to take chuck it away, pack up and saunter back to car while stopping for a pee break.
Taking a break from the water and chuck it
me and my mum, I am a happy pug therefore I am a smiling pug!
throw the ball already mum!
checking out my surroundings while I pause with my ball
Lots of action on the river today, big tugs and loads of waves makes one wet pug!
Ah finally.... the arrival at the beach. Me and dad making our way to the beach area. Ok the ground is soooo dry that I blend in with the brown grass! Let's play, spot the pug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers