Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Pretty Little Mistakes

OH MY DOG! tonight we started the pick your own ending book called Pretty Little Mistakes. This is the book written by Walter's mummy. We bought the books to help support them during there difficult time. Mum was pug-happy about starting the books. She described it as being about pug-happy as a day at the beach with chuck it. So here is how it works. Mum reads the first chapter then when we get to the decision of option A or B she pulls out two different snacks. One is a liver snack and it represents option A. The other is a beef snack and it represents option B. Which ever one I choose first is the option mum chooses for the next step in the book. It is very exciting. So far we have chosen to travel to England where we then decided not to go to the funeral in India, but went to Greece instead. Now we have to decide if we stay and work in Greece or take the ticket home to the US. We will keep you up to date. Here are two pictures of us tonight (pics aren't that great but it shows us reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers