Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS.......

We did our draw for the caption contest.

THE WINNER IS Lilo's Momma! YEAH 

We need you address Lilo, so we can sends you your prize. YUMMY says Mummy!

Here is the official drawing of the name, I helped.

It was so much funs Mum said we will have to do thats again!










Here are the captions submitted.


Daisy said...

"I SWEAR I wasn't about to whap you with my paw!"



jacquilyn said...

"stay still winston...i cant complete your full back massage if you keep checking to see if my paws are clean !"

the casbah kitten said...

"Move along now, this is a no parking zone."


The Creek Cats said...

"Lift paw. Smack pug."

Sorry Winston, we know all about how those calicos can be. They are so full of that tortitude, just like our Maggie May.


Sequoia & Petunia said...

"What is on my paw...eeeww! Lick it off Winston!"


"What...are you crazy? Get that thing away from me pronto!"


Jessica Lynne said...

"Go ahead kitty-cat... make my day..."


the photo is too cute!


Punchbugpug said...

Keep your paws to yourself!

Yoda & Brutus said...

"What do you mean this isn't a litter box?"


Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What? I was going to scratch you behind the ears. Honest!


Wilma said...

"Look, you can threaten me all you want. I told you, I don't have any pull in the Sunflower Club. If you want cats to be allowed, you're going to have to talk to Wilma"

agent99 said...

"Step back my feline friend, or it's world or hurt......."

Ying and Yang said...

"Go ahead, Make My Day!"

Ying and Yang said...

"No, no, it goes...You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you do the hokey-pokey...."


Lilo, The Great Rock Eater said...

I've warned you about getting to close to my catnip pug!! Next time it's the claw for you!!!!


Pearl said...

Winston: "I know just how I will get the girls to evacuate their secret Sunflower Sister clubhouse!"

*Winston toots into the clubhouse*

Kizzy makes a swift evacuation in order to escape the toxic pug fart! SUCCESS!!!!!


Those Elgin Pugs said...

~Can't you pick up your poops!!~

10 comments:

  1. Congrads to Lilo's Momma! We loved all the captions.


    Oh and Tuni says hello to here sweet Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! We are so excited!!! We can't wait to get our chocolates!! The momma said she can't share the chocolate with me, but that's ok. She bought a Wallymelon today and she shared some of it with me!!!!

    ~hugs~

    Lilo & Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concatulations to the winner! That was a very fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Lilo's Mom. Congratulations! Enjoy them chocolates. That was fun Winston. You should do it again sometime.Even without a prize

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some great captions!
    Congratualtions to Lilo's mom.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello 'deres!!!

    This was super funs!!

    Congratulations to Lilo and Jess!!

    Speech!!! Speech!!! (SNORTS!!)

    Loves,
    Izzy, Josie, and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations jess and lilo!
    you look so cute in your sweater vest winston!
    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Lilo and her momma!

    I loved reading all of those captions! What a fun contest!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww, how exciting! Jess will enjoy the chocolates and I am sure Lilo will wish that she could have some, but there are plenty of puppy friendly treats that she can gobble up :]

    enjoy you two :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got some great entries! We need to be more creative next time!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers