Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, June 07, 2010

A club for us Boys

Hello everypuggy!

There is this new club called the Sunflower Club. It was started by Wilma.


My Tuni is a member and because she is in it, naturally I wanted to join. Mum, however, says I can't join the Sunflower Club because it is for girls only. Mum says that girls need their special club away from boys so they can discuss girl stuffs.

Soooo, on my walk the other day, I gots to thinkings. I was so deep in thoughts that I did not even notice Mum taking my picture!


This picture was taken at the very moment I cames up with a great ideas. 

I thinks us Boys need a club. I mean, we need to discuss boy things just like the girls do!

I decided to form The Fire Hydrant Club.


Take a copy of the club logo and place it proudly in the side bar of your blog.
 Welcome to the Boys Club.

Winston xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Oh boy's Winstons!! Count me in's!! I am 100%
    In Your Fire hydrant clubs!!
    ARFFFFFFFF!!
    Oh's YEAH BABY!!
    Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! winston!
    you are a puggy genius!
    i am so happy to be in the club!
    xoxoxo
    emmitt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston, that is a great idea!!! you boys do need a place to get away from it all!!! Hope you have as much fun as the Sunflower Girls!!

    ~Hugs~

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winston,
    Sluggo here:
    Wow, you are great!! I love it. Our own club. We'll show those sisters of mine. They aren't the only ones who could have their own club. Count me in!!!
    Your pal, Sluggo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marty would be happier being part of the "boys" club...although some days he does have identity issues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Winston! You are a genius! Those girls think they are so smart with their Sunflower Club. We'll show them! We will do all kinds of cool things and maybe even have a club house. We rock!

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Winston,

    You a great puggy for making a boys club, you guys need your space too! I likes you logo...very smarts!

    Hugs,
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wellll alllright! It's about time Winston!

    Snorts and Farts,
    Gunther

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winston
    That is a TERRIFIC idea for you boys.
    Who's will be the guards to keep the girls away in case we try to get your secrets?
    hummm?
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Winston, what a great idea!! Count us in :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Winstons...can I be in da club? My sis Natty is a Sunflower Sissy (hee!) but I'm a tough guy. I can be security and turn dose gurls out on dere curly tails if dey tries to come in! I haves to guard my stuff from Natty all da time anyways. What do you think?

    Your bud, Klausie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea, Winston! Usually I prefer trees or bushes, but I'm not opposed to a hydrant!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! We want to join. Sluggos's sister Wilma told us about it. Wish us luck in adding the logo. Murphy used to have another blog but we're new at blogspot.
    Murphy and the Duke of Whirl

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers