Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Sibling Luv = peace

Hello everypuggy & kitty

Today we are postings pictures that demonstrates just how much we luvs each other and how we can live togethers in peace and harmony.

Here Tika and I sleeps togethers



Here Tika and Kizzy sit together WITHOUTS fighting


Here Tika and Kizzy sleeps together, do you see what shape they makes with their bodies?


It is the bottom part of a heart shape,
we outlined its so you can see it betters.


and the girls agains, ah sisterly luvs




Here I sit nice and cozy and at peace...... BOL I just had to throws this one in!


We post these pictures today as it is BlogBlast for Peace.


We found outs about this from Daisy the Curly cat. If you goes to her site you can then links to Mimi writes where you can get more info.



Peace outs

Winston Wilburs
Tika Daisy
Kizzy Willow

8 comments:

  1. So sweet!! Only our kitty sister will snuggle up with us - our kitty brothers are a bit snobbish towards us...

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good example for us all! Peace, love and purrs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tika! Its Sequoia heres....you guys are sure sweet nuggling togethers. I soemitmes snuggle with Tuni in the same bed, but when she starts yapping about Winston I move on. A girl need to nap.

    Winston...Tuni here! I really like the picture of you on the couch with the blanket and pillows...so sweet.

    Hugs,
    Tuni woons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet pictures! Especially that one you just had to throw in! You're so cute, Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos! Nothing like good snuggles.
    Happy Friday.

    Joan & Jane Austen Eyre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Winston
    I love this story you wrote about. I believe in peace too. It makes my heart feels good to see all the love between the purry faces and you.
    It reminds me of something,, and that is how doggys and kittys can kiss and make up.. and forgive,,, but humans cannot. Why is that?
    So,,,, yes ... I believe in peace,,,and I thank you for this post. I thank you for showing all these photos of peace.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...you guys look so sweet together...betcha you're not like that all the time! :-)

    Wishing you peace and happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post!!! You look so cozy and peaceful in the blankets.


    Peace Globe #2091 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers