Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

What do you mean Summer is over!

Yesterdays wuz my mum's birthday, so I slept over at my pug pal Dickens' house as mum was out for dinner. Mum picked me up this morning then we went to the beach in Vancouver. We don't go into Vancouver that often but look at how nice it was at this beach today. Mum got some pics of me with the city behind. Wow, feels little like summer. Can this really be November 1?





9 comments:

  1. Your sooo right. It does look like summer!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought the same thing today. It was so warm and sunny mom had a hard time believing it was November 1st.

    xoxo
    Stella and Gunther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston you look so dashing on the beach! The ocean really brings out your lovely fawn color fur. I wanted to say happy fall cutes Winston!

    Pug Hugs to you,
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous09:41

    Jerico beach?

    It sure is pretty and it was a gorgeous (although cool) day wasn't it?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday. You are a WONDERFUL pug mom and human bean!!! You have taught us alot this past year and we are forever grateful. xoxoxxoxo (winston, the handsomeness must stop! too much!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your momma! You pics look great at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoyed your day at the beach!! It looked very nice =)

    Hope the momma had a great birthday!!

    Lilo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope your mom had a great birthday. We are really glad it's almost winter because that means SNOW!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!
    Winston looks so happy
    to be outside on the
    beach. Hope you all
    are having a great
    week!

    Dana & Penny

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers