Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

There has been a revolt!

There has been a revolt. Us felines are rebelling. We are up in paws over blog hog Winston. From now on every Friday has been deemed FELINE FRIDAYS!

Tika and I secretly met in the yard and plotted a way to confiscate the computer.


Once it was all planned out we waited for the little porker to fall asleep





Then we tied him up and ran in here to make a post

Today is our day, please enjoy our pretty pictures while you visit our blog.

Mum always says never be fooled by my innocent looks. I may look cutes but I am a devil.
I was, after all, the mastermind behind the revolt!!



Hi everyone, look at me lounging, aren't I pretty.
I just have to share the my news. I made a new friend!
Her name is Sequoia, she may be a pug but she and I hit it off right aways.
We are going to be great friends I thinks.



That is all for now. I guess we should go untie Winston now before we get into troubles.

Kizzy and Tika


6 comments:

  1. Feline Friday is a good idea. My furry beasts hog my blog entirely too much as well.

    Meow,
    Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston, we'll pull up in front of your house in our new mail truck. We'll honk twice so you can get the heck away from those cats (aliens) takin' over your blog!

    Smooches,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am FOR feline Fridays! Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that Winston is OK after being tied up. Those are some cute pictures of you kitties.

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loves Feline Fridays! Way to go girls....silly Winstons (and Tuni)...I hope you keep postings.


    Sequoia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tika & Kizzy! How smart of you guys to take over the bloggy. I don't have any siblings so my blog is all mine. Maybe you should ask your mom for a blog of your own.

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers