Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

movie night grab the poppy corns

Today was super hots so Mum and I wents to the Beach after my V.E.T. appt. (save that for another post, nothing serious).
Anywho she tooks videos of me. Here is one from today. Enjoy with some poppy corns.


This one is from about a month ago


This one is of Dickens and me about 2 months ago.


Don't forgets the butter on the poppy corns!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Wow...I am so impressed. My pug will not fetch outside weird beast that she is (she can go on endlessly inside).

    What a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hellos Winston! Wow you can runs super fast and your just dive on into the waters to find the ball! I don't play fetch but I thinks you are excellent at the game. Sequoia had a chuck-it but her lazy butt never played fetch with it. Silly pugger. I hope you cool down soon I am so hot here I have to sleep on my chillo-pillow at nights.

    Hugs,
    Tuni woons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winston
    We only have dial up so we cannnot watch your movies!
    So I will just guess what you were doing and know you were cute as always
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winston!

    You look like you had a blast at the beach!
    Daisy was tilting her head back and forth
    watching those videos, because fetch is
    a mystery to her hehe. She prefers
    to sit in front of the TV and
    fart all day long.

    We hope you have a great week!

    -Dana & Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. oOh..............
    We loved movie nite!!!

    Mommy even let us stay ups late tonites!!!!!

    loves,
    Izzy, Josie and Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers