Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello everypuggy

Well I thinks I am ready for tomorrow. Bellingham Pug Play.


Passport - Check





My neck scarf washed - Check



Got my leather collar polished - Check


Biodegradable poop bags - Check


Travel water dish - Check


My home made liver treats - Check



Mum's camera - Check





Chuck-it - Check


All stuff loaded into my backpack - Check
My red ball pouch with extra chuck-it balls - Check


My bed, blanket and pillow for lounging in the car (taxi) ride down there - Check


Bathed and groomed - Check




Car.... I mean... Pug Taxi organized - Check (thanks for driving Mum!)

Yup I think that completes the list...... I am ready.... what is that Mum?

Oh yeah one more little thing....



A little something for Tuni. I can't shows it now....... I don't want her to see the surprise!



One more sleep. Mum says she will takes lots of pictures.

Winston
XO

2 comments:

  1. Winston good mornings my pugger! I am busy packing my stuffs too hee hee. I just got my nose peel done and extra eye drops put in for our meetings. Mom wanted to let you know that when she used the GPS system it took us to a Korean Church (uh thanks Tom-Tom). Well we just kept driving down Samsih Way awhile and the park was on our left Padden Park (sign says golf course and boat launch). The dog area is all the way in back of the park.

    We hope to see your cute curly tail there! Safe travels!!

    Hugs,
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pictures! Tell your mom to make sure her camera batteries are charged!

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers