Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, September 05, 2010

A Birthday Shout out!

Today is a special day. Today is Tuni's Birthday.

Today is your day
For a celebration I'd say
My beautiful girl
Hope you have a great day

Furever we will be,
A pug couple you and me
And even if we fart,
Shall we never part
Cuz today is your day
Have a good one I say

Happy Birthday my luv
You are my special pug
Let us celebrates together
It just makes life that much better.




Happy Birthday to my pug luvs
Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Winston Wilburs
XO

8 comments:

  1. Happy Barkday to Tuni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston!
    You sure are a sweet boy. It's too bad you had to start up that Fire Hydrant Club. Makes it kinda hard for me to be fresh to you. Tuni is gonna love your poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it is!! I stopped over there to wish her well! So nice of you to give a shout out to her on this special day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I am blushing with graditiude! Thanks yous so much for the birfdays poem. It makes my day. Oh I Mom luvs the fart part hee hee. Thank you so much Winston.


    Hugs and luvs,
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winston
    What a beautiful poem you wrote for Tuni
    your love forever and ever.
    I know you are making her heart sing when she reads your words.
    I know you are making her birthday extra specials.
    What a wonderful tribute
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston what a great love birthday message! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great poem. Tuni is sure to love it.
    Thank you for the welcome on our blog. We sure miss Sequoia and Tuni. Sequoia's birthday is 3 days after ours so we used to celebrate our birthdays together.
    See around the blogosphere or Twitterverse.
    Tallulah and Petunia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry dude we's missed 'dis post!! Super cool for yous to do for yous Lady!!! Yous and her's good together!!!!

    Later,
    Anakin Man

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers