Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What should I be for Halloween? - VOTE NOW

Hello everypuggy

Well Halloween is just arounds the corner and I am attending the Pug-o-Ween put on by the Bellingham Pug Meet Up group. I have a bit of a problems. I don't know what to dress as!!!! I gots a list of ideas of things I could be.

YOU CAN CAST YOUR VOTES JUST TO THE RIGHT IN MY NAVIGATOR BAR, (RIGHT ABOVE THE PICTURE OF MY LUVS TUNI)

A pumpkins



A caterpillar 

A pig




Winston Churchill




and last but not least.....

A bulldozer


What do you thinks? Any suggestions?

On another notes, Mum has booked a hotel room at a hotel in Mount Vernon WA
I am going to be spending a nights here



I have never sleeped in a hotels before!

We are going to America again, this times for a pug fundraiser events
it is in Seattles



Now I will leave yous with a picture of mes from the weekend. I was doing lots of diggings and I gots my face dirty but boy was it funs



Winston Wilburs
XO



11 comments:

  1. Hi Winston! I am your newest admierer. I think you can go as a pumpkin or may I suggest a surfer!!

    Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pug meetup at a BREWERY??? WHAT???? I am literally ready to walk there. what fun! I say Winston goes as a meatball! Thats what I wanted to dress wally as. Sadly he tolerates outfits..not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...look at all that DIRT on your face!!! It looks like fun!

    I'll bet mom chased you around with qtips digging that crap out of your nose wrinkle!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous03:32

    Hi Winston
    We think you'd make a great bulldozer!! That way you can push other pugs around!
    *giggle*
    But just in fun of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like the idea of you dressing up as a little piggy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Winston! That pug-n-brew event looks like it will be alot of fun!! We can't believe that Halloween is just around the corner. Good idea on trying to figure out your costume. We need to do that too :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hellos my Winston! Oks I luvs the costume choices....they are all great ones! I have always wanted to be a pumpkin. I thinks a catapillar would be super cutes but a bull dozer is too original too pass up! We voted for bull dozer.

    I am so excited to see you are staying so close to me! Mom said we can for sures go on a walks. Of course I will be in my strollers....if you gets tired there is room for you!

    Hugs,
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Winston, you are too cute with your dirty face!

    And I am off to vote for your costume!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Winston
    I vote for the bulldozer,,, after all, one will be needed to haul away all that dirt!
    I hope you have a fabulous time in America and staying in a hotel...
    yipppy! happy days
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Winston!
    Oh I love diggings! What a great dirty face you got. :) I am going to go vote on a costume for you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, I voted, and by the last picture, your 'post digging dirt' pic, I think I picked the appropriate costume! :)

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers