Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Picture Monday

Here are some shots mum FINALLY downloaded from her blackberry! Took me a while of constant nagging but here they are.
Here I am looking very cute in the car on the way home from the Dog Beach. It was a great day full of chuck-it and digging.
This one is of me in the bathtub having my flea bath. I used to have the baths in the laundry room sink but Mum now prefers the tub as she says "I am such a sausage that you are too heavy to lift". I also prefer the tub as Mum will get in with me and I like being closer to the ground, I have height issues. The only downside she's says is that my course fur clogs the drain!
This one is my "don't pet me or talk to me I am in begging mode" picture. I think I was begging for a cookie. This is very serious business, I even stop chuck-it for a bite of food.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute. After the dog beach, he looked pooped. And the bath tub too cute and the one looking at the camera is adorable

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers