Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Negative results and Remembrance Day with a blanket

Hi everyone, we gots the results last night. My lump in a benign fat lump. YEAH YEAH YEAH. We are all so relieved and super happy. Thank you for all your wonderful comments and support.

On another note today is Remembrance Day, so please take a moment to remember all the people who have served our/your Country. Clover has posted a very nice Remebrance Day post, very informative.

And some pics of my new blanket. Mum went to petsmart (without me I might add! pfft) and bought me a new blanket for the bed. She liked it because it was nice and big and a light colour to hide my furs. I just luvs the softenss of it. Here are pics of me with my new blanket.




10 comments:

  1. I am so glad to learn that your lumpy was benign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahs you are safe! Thank goodness. I likes your new balnket, it matches you perfectly.

    To answer your questiions, Mom and Dads used to live in Seattle, but Dads in the Navy and had to move heres to VA. We all hope to get back to Whidbey Island next years. Then maybe we can meets!

    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay at the negative test results!!! And yay at a new blankie! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear everything
    is ok!

    -Dana & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah hoo. Fat isn't so bad. We likey your blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What GREAT news!

    Nice blanket even if WOO didn't get to help pikhk it out!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous09:59

    Oh yay! So happy to hear your results were negative!!

    oooh love the new blanket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi winston!

    yay! we are so happy your lumpy is normal!

    emmitt says fat lumps are perfect for puggies!

    we love your new blankie!

    xoxoxo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I am happy for your good news, and JEALOUS of that rockin' blanket! If my mom would get me one of these I wouldn't mind her taking the trip to the pet store without me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for the fat lump, Winston! we were thinking of you, sorry we couldn't comment before. Mom is very lazy and sleepy lately.
    Hugs
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers