Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, April 02, 2012

April Showers bring May Flowers for Payton

Hi everypuggy,

Winston heres.

Many of you know our friend Payton passed aways. She had just turned 9.

Goodbye, Angel Payton


We have been very very upset abouts this news.

So upset that we haven't been on the blog all weekend.

I talked to my friend Lola at Pug Meet on Sunday. They are also very very sad.

This loss is huge in our pug community and I knows that we are not alone in our sadness. The whole community has been showering the earth with tears.

So if April's showers (of tears) is suppose to bring May flowers...
I thinks that May will looks alot like this...


There is going to be a heck of a lot of Pink flowers in May!

Mum says we are going to plant many pink flowers in our garden next weekend, in memory of our friend Payton.

Winston Wilbur

9 comments:

  1. Winston,

    We are also very sad at Payton going over the Bridge. We haven't posted either, except for a post about another friend that went over the bridge as well. We think of Payton so often and her wonderful family. They have so many great memories of an unforgettable puggie! We felt special that she was our friend.

    Payton will see your pink flowers in May and smile.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome ... we're gonna ask mama if we can plant some pink flowers in memory of Miss Payton. Maybe that will help with mama's leaking eyes.

    We were never lucky enough to meet Payton or her wonderful family but we know she was loved and will be missed by many!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink = Payton, that's perfect. You are wise, Winston !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Winston! You done made my eyes into a WATERFALL right when I thought I was under control. I think you are so right - May will be filled with the pinkest flowers everywhere just for Payton. Sob. . . sob. . . I sure did LOVE that pug.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous16:21

    Lots of love to Payton's people, too. I can't imagine what mama would do without me, so they must be reeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Winston-
    Your tribute to Payton is beauiful.
    We have not stopped crying down here in Oregon either, it has been so hard to go on with all this sadness.
    We know Payton is with so many of our friends at the Rainbow Bridge- and she is running free.
    We send our love to her family.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are very sorry to hear about Payton. It's always sad when a fellow pet crosses the bridge. Hugs for Payton's family.

    Steve, Kat and Wilbur

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely thought and all those flowers will bee a wonderful tribute to Paytin

    urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Winston,

    What a beautiful tribute to our Payton. Like you, I haven't been on the blog, to sad. But I do have great pictures to post of me & Arnie & me.

    We are all blessed to have known Payton.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers