Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW!

Well! did we wakes up to a white surprise on Saturday morning.
Yup.... snows. Mum gots me ready for my morning wee wee and the girls thought they would join me, untils they saw the white stuffs.


Back in they wents..... that's right.... back into the warmth of the house....


yup, and MY sock monkey bed!

TIka: Sorry Winstons, mine now...... it fits my body's contour so well, unlike your fat round body.

Anyways, while Tika enjoyed MY sock monkey bed, I went out into the world.


Careful Mum... it's a bit icey.


Wow it's up to my ankles!

I actually woke Mum ups a little earlier than normal. We managed to see the sunrise.


(Mum didn't seem overly impressed by this, she saids something abouts me never getting ups on time during the week but no problem waking super early on a sleep in day)

whatevers.....

Looks, yellow snows!


I insisted on Mum taking me over to the school campus trail. I needed a good brisk walks this morning.

So pretty!


Hurry ups Mum..... What? what abouts coffee?
PFT worry abouts that later, let's go!


Come ons... keeps up.
(PFT Mum is complaining she is still asleeps)


Mum did stop to takes this pretty picture.
I calls it "Sunrise thru the white trees"

(Mum mutters it's called "too darn early")


X-RATED
you may need to close your eyes for this next ones.


Hee Hee, now I make yellow snows!


Brrr hurry up Mum my feets are getting cold


Mum stops to takes a picture agains.
This one I call..... "blue tree sky"


Yups I thinks I am done now. Getting cold paws. Ok Mum let's go homes for that coffee nows.


Tonight is suppose to gets to -10ºC (for my American friends that is 14ºF)!!
Gonna gets out my snuggie!

Stay warms everypuggy!

Winston Wilburs


5 comments:

  1. Ooooo I is shaking from cold just looking at the pictures!

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winston you are so brave for walking in the snows all that way. I go outside get put in the grass pee and get carried back in while wearing a sweatshirt and I still shake and shiver from the cold. Mom says I am a beach girl and am not used to the colds. It took Dad 7 1/2 hours to get home last night from works....crazy snow and peoples. Thank doggness for 4x4. Stay warm my puggy luvs!

    Hugs,
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15:12

    Wow! Snows??! We had all the windows open here the other day. If you don't mind, you can keep the snows up there. We'll just look at your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all of that snow!! Such pretty pictures too :) We haven't gotten any snow here yet, but it will be here soon or later.

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda & Brutus

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMP! Winstons...get your mama to the 'puter. Tell her that our mama found the DM pug calendar that she liked for around $100 on eBay (which is a lot of kibble monies saved). Tell her to check it out nows!
    Much luvums,
    The Slimmer Puggums
    George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers