Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures from the summer archives, while it now snows like mad outside!

Memories from the summertime. So warms, the sun shinning, playing at the beach. Lazy lounging evenings. Playing in the garden. I want to thinks back to those months while we is now hunkering down inside. The white stuffs is landing on the ground. It is so chilly on our toes. BRRRRRR!
Here is some pics of us in the summer.








7 comments:

  1. Hey, I want to see the snowing like mad outside pikhs!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Me and Oisín decided you guys deserve an award! Come by our blog to see it! :)

    Manda and Oisín
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you!!! I heard about you over on Penny (Beefy Pug)'s blog.

    Winston is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. It just started gettin really cold and we're already over it!

    xoxo
    Stella, Gunther & Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:10

    Aww cute pics!

    And now it is raining and we have slushy crap outside. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snow.....we wants to see!

    The summer time pictures do look sunny and lazy. And I loves the new top pictures of you Winston.

    Pug Hugs,
    Your Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those were the days of summer all right!
    I do prefer being warm.
    Send the snow to Khyra and the OP PACK!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers