Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pugs at the Beach

Ok everypuggy,
Warning.....
This post contains tons of images loaded with pugs.
Grab some snacks and sit back and enjoy.

The alarm went off at 6:30am.
What the pug!!!!
It is Saturday Mum!!!

Oh yeah,
pug meet and we gotta be there at 9 for low tide and.....
we gotta eat breakfast.....
get my stuffs ready.....
plus drive there!
so yah, right, I gotta gets up now.


 [Mum's note -  Our group assistant suggested Spanish Banks Off Leash Dog Beach in Vancouver on the Burrard Inlet. It was low tide. It was a pawesome idea!]

We have arrived and so have many others! 

Ohhhh a new member!
 6 month old Charlie girl
 

 Me getting settled in on the beach with Hamlet and Mika 

My friend Babette

Hey everypuggy, Xena has just arrived

Mika checks out Hamlet's stinky toes!

Oh look the tide is heading out..... let's go out theres

Dickens on the beach

Here I am styl'in and profil'in for the camera

 Nero poses for a pic

Babatte agains

Oh my pugness here comes Henry!

Dickens ventures out further

Dickens says.... throw the ball already Dad!

Still waiting for the ball!

I play fetch for a bit

Mika takes 5

 Xena chills on the sand

Hey it is our friend "one eyed" Stewie!
His tail never really curls up

Dickens sporting his life jacket

Henry in action.... digging that is. Looks at the ball bottom left!
He dug it right out from under himself

Ok looks like the tide is super way outs now. Let's walk out into the Burrard Inlet!
Follow me everypuggy

See way out theres... that is where we are headed

Keep ups!
and please don't looks at my dirty butt!

we gotta cross thru a small tide pool

Looks Dickens and Stewie are coming too

Looks at Stewie in the tide pool

Dickens

Me and Dickens

Ok let's keep going we aren't half way theres yet

Come on guys let's goes!

 Wait a minute what is this?

Olivia has found somethings

Henry looks out on the water while Olivia digs it ups

Where is it? It keeps sinking! A little helps here peoples!

Mum looks what Olivia found. A clamshell.
I have an idea for this would you hold on to this for me?
I wanna takes it home.

Wow long way to go still. Look at the sand!

Thru another tide pool and further outs we go!

MUM wait for me please!!!!

Shesh Mum don't get so far ahead!

 Over half way outs now

Ummm...
Mum had to helps me thru this last tide pool it was a little deeps for me

Oh not as deep as I thoughts!

Looks I am standing way out into the Burrard Inlet!!!!!
See all the sail boats?

See that arrow? That is the beach where are chairs and stuff is!
If I was a big dog I could go even further outs into the deeper tide pools.

Me in a tide pool in the Inlet... way outs there!!

and my pug pal Dickens too!

 Tons of these on the sand... Sand Pipers


Back at the log on the beach. I am getting a looks at the distance we walked.

Hamlet and Babette are tired from all the walking

Another Charlie. This time a Charlie boy.
He is 3 years old
Oh in case yous was wondering.... that is me on the right!

Dickens waiting on the grass.
He says it is time for us to go home and gets lunch now.

After that morning I was pretty tired outs!
I slept all afternoon.

And now I leave you with a short video clip of us in the middle of the inlet!
I must tells you that during that meet up, Mum tooks 159 pictures.
These are only a portion of them!!!!!


Winston Wilbur

11 comments:

  1. What a great day! I loved all the pictures of the cute pugs. I wish I could have been there too!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD that is so awesome. Great idea for pugs in the summer. And what a lovely place. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that beach looks like a lot of fun! We wish we had a beach close by that we could go to!

    We are worn out just by looking at all of those pics :)

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a fantastic day at the beach for you all! It's so cool you can walk that far out even at low tide -- amazing! We bet your mom had a pawsome time too--we know our mom certainly would have! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Winston! Those pictures are awesome. Looks like you had a great time. It reminds me of my vacation when we went out on the skip in low tide. I went deeper than I ever did before. Maybe next year i'll swim like Brigitte. Too bad we don't have an off leash beach near me. We have beaches, but Mom says they are too dirty for pugs. Humph, what's a little dirt. Beaches are fun! I love your stylin and profiling pic, and the one where you are looking back over the water and surveying your accomplishment. How cool that Olivia found a clam shell. Was there anything in it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous06:08

    What a great adventure! Perhaps Lola Pug will do this with you next time...with a dinghy.

    She needs your tutelage on how to enjoy the beach, Handsome Winston!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Winston Woons I totally think your Mom should have posted more pictures of you! Look at you wonder in the water...I would be swept away huh. Me being so super smalls and all. I guess I could put a link life jacket on and you could tow me behind you!

    Hugs
    Tuni Woons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Winston, I need to get my pug butt up to Canada! Your friends look super cool and I would love to hang out at the beach with you. I'm not too sure if I'd get in the water but maybe I would. I just know I would run like a crazy woman all up and down the beach, getting myself and everyone around nice and dirty.

    Okay, I am off to talk to Momma about doing a Canadian road trip!

    Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looked like sooo much fun Winston! And all those adorable pugs - thanks for posting so many cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great adventure! I agree with Payton, I wish I could have been there too.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOHHHH SO COOL! I LOVE the beach almost as much as my peeps do!

    Mom says she was in WashingMachines State last year and said she would totally move there someday!

    Did you find anything inside that clamshell???

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers