Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A rare sighting in the household

The Mum here..... Shhhh Winston has no idea I am posting this. Anyway last night.....

MUM YOU ARE SO BUSTED, WHAT ARE YOUS DOING!!!!

Hello Every Puggy
Hmpft, I will tells the story here...... Last night while I was lounging on the couch snuggled up with Mum, Kizzy leaped onto the couch. All of a sudden Kizzy decided that she wanted to snuggle in the corner of the couch. She usually snuggles in this area of the couch, but she quickly discovered that I was right there near her corner of the arm of the couch. Eventually after a few minutes she snuggled down but not before some very intense sniffing of my face and batting my ear. Mum said it was cuz I was snoring louds and Kizzy was finding that annoying. WHATEVER MUM! Look what Mum captured on the camera phone......








(this is a very rare event these two don't normally get so close to one another, Kizzy has a tendency to push Winston around she is so dominant)


OH FOR PUGS SAKE MUM YOU JUST EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF MY PUG FRIENDS.... SPECIALLY TUNI.

PEE-S: Tuni, I am a tough puggers I just let Kizzy have her way so as to keeps her from annoying mes!

Anyway on another notes, Mum tells me that today my special order valentine cards are ready for pick up. Tonight I will be busy writing out my valentine cards to send in the post.

Oh yah and guess whats? Only 3 more days til the Olympics start so keep your puggy eyes on the look out for my special Vancouver 2010 post.

6 comments:

  1. Those cats can be sneeky!!! You can never trust what they are planning!! We don't have a cat in our house, so we are safe.

    Have fun doing your Valentines!! We had a great time doing ours:)

    Pugs & Kisses
    Pugsley & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13:40

    Awwww, you two are SO cute sitting next to each other. . . but DEFINATELY not snuggling. . . nope, no snuggling going on.
    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest WInston,

    I think you are a very tough puggers, not matters what your Mum posts! We both have pictures of us snuggling with our sisters this week, so you what I always says....whatevers!

    Pug hugs,
    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Winston, what a scary moment! I could tell you didn't want to move a muscle, not even blink an eye lash! I know how these kitties can be, and if ya move even an inch around 'em they'll kick your puggy behind!

    You're lucky Kizzy didn't take your ear clean off for snoring... dang cats.

    You're a brave pugger Winston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh winston!
    those are the cutest photos ever!
    thanks for making our day!
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:31

    Aww I love when that happens too!

    yours in the mail.. i apologize now for my messy writing. :p

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers