Followers

Who is Smiling Pug?

My photo
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.

Follows Me on Facebook!

Feeling nosey? Sniff my Butt.

We support Midsouth Pug Rescue. Don't Shop, Adopt!

Friday, February 05, 2010

My award from my Pug Luvs

Hello every puggy
the other days I gots tagged for an award from my pug luvs, Tuni 
Here is the award below. Mum gots hold of the blog and I had to waits before I could do this post. Hmfpt, that stupid crime scene incident, whatever!
Anyways I have to list 10 thing I likes to do so here goes:

Eating
Lounging
Playing my Chuck-it with Mum
Going to the beach
Snacking
Blogging with my pug friends
Hanging out with my pug pal DIckens
Playing the NO NO game with Dad
Going in the car
and of course one of my most favourite things....... blogging with my pug luvs Tuni! 





I pass this award to all my blogging friends that visit my site


there are others I want to add but we have to go now, we are shorts for time rights now. We luv all our friends.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Winstons!

    I likes you list of all your stuff you likes to do. And Mom laughed really long at how you posted Sequoia with the 'whatevers' added! I told hers that is how we post about Sequoia, whatevers.

    Tuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winston!

    Congrats on the award, and thanks
    for passing it along to us!
    Penny and I hope you
    have a great
    weekend!

    -Dana & Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Winston! Congrats on your award. Just like me you put eating at the top of the list of things you like to do. We have our priorities in order.

    You are so lucky to have Tuni as your pug luvs because she is so sweet.

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Winston
    Congratualtions on your award.
    You are very deserving.
    Thank you for passing it onto me,
    and I love your list of things that you like to do.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Count down until our Mum's Birthday!

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers

Count down to Winston's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Count down to Kizzy & Tika's Birthday

PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Cat tickers